We are a technology consulting and development provider with core capabilities in Web, Mobile and Enterprise apps for medium to large businesses and tech startups. We are at the begin of a most interesting journey to build some coolest tech products and cutting-edge innovation in Brisbane, Melbourne and the US. Embark on this wonderful journey with us.
Get yourself into a “Work hard and play hard” culture. That’s what we are all about. We are a company that encourages and support innovation and we indulge our team into that and provide everyone an equal opportunity to contribute. We are a small and nimble team but making big moves in the industry globally and building reputable digital products for our clients.
To be successful in this role
- You should be a consultative salesperson with high problems solving ability and provide tech solutions for real-world business problems.
- Excellent communication skills with an easily approachable personality.
- Full of energy and a positive attitude.
- Self-motivated and Self-driven.
- Knowledge and exposure to digital, software and app development is key (especially in services).
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Team contributor with love for innovation.
- Full of business contacts in the Greater Melbourne region where you can leverage and win sales as soon as you begin the role (Mandatory).
- Proficiency and track record of winning new businesses (Mandatory).
- A track record of 3-5 years of sales experience in digital or software space. (mandatory)
- Proven record of working in Channel based sales environment.
- A business degree with marketing major preferably but not mandatory.
In return, you will be rewarded with a salary package consisting of
- Uncapped commissions with a potential to earn up to 150K per year.
- Lots of perks and rewards.
- Visa with full time working rights for minimum 1 year is mandatory (Happy to sponsor after 6-8 months, once we are happy with the right candidate).
- Prospecting and winning new clients.
- Leveraging all channels to unleash new opportunities.
- Client interaction with the entire sales process (from lead generation to post project deployment sales).
- Create stunning proposals to win the businesses.
- CRM management (maintain, skim and update leads and opportunities ongoingly).
- Educating clients with all industry trends on a regular basis.
- Meet KPI’s regularly and smash targets.
- Work with the team to achieve high results.
- Friday networking events with drinks on the house.
- Free coffees.
- Working from a profound coworking space in Melbourne.
- Wednesday free lunches on the house.
- Placed right in the CBD.
- On-demand mentoring sessions with experts for career development.
If it sounds like you, Apply right now. We can’t wait to have the right person on board and kick some goals.
Job Type: Full-time